Sunday, April 6, 2008

Strategic Plan - About Mission

The Zon Regency (Eden Garden) - Mind boggling Strategic Plan sharing session

"One should not search for an abstract meaning in life,
Everyone has his own specific vocation or MISSION in life
to carry out a concrete assignment which demands fulfillment."
Victor Frankl

"I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want. "
Muhammad Ali

Many people say their purpose in life is to be successful, be happy, or love more. These are great concepts, but they lack specificity. You cannot succed unless you have a clear definition of what it means to you. You won't be consistently happy unless you closely examine what you are doing when you are happiest, and then do more of that. You won't experience love as your life's purpose unless you understand what it means to express it through your actions, words, and deeds.
Everyone has a mission. When you discover yours, dedicate your life to it. Never deny your purpose and definition of success just because they don't match those of others. You will never feel successful unless you are doing what you feel most compelled to do.